Make sure to stay with the instructions and you will get a wonderful German cake. Just use the baking mix and some fresh ingredients. Happy Baking!
Ingredients German Holiday Spiced Chocolate Cake
1 Baking Mix
1 spring form Ø 10 inches (bund form), some butter
175g soft butter
150ml milk or red wine
- Grease the bottom of the spring form and around the rim.
- Pre-heat oven to 340 F.
- Place baking mix for the dough in a bowl. Add butter, milk/red wine and egg.
- With a hand mixer knead first on low speed and then on high speed for 3 min.
- Pour batter into spring form. Spread even.
- Bake for 50 min on middle rack.
- Let sit for 10 min in the form, then release, place on a rack to cool off.
- Make the glaze: Bring water in a pan to a boil, remove from oven, place glaze bag into the pan and let it sit for 10 min.
- Place cake on a cake platter.
- Dry the bag, cut of one edge and by using a baking brush spread the glaze evenly all over the cake. Ley the cake get firm, then serve the cake.