Make sure to stay with the instructions and you will make these cookies in no time. You just need to add some fresh ingredients. Keep them in a nice Christmas tin. Happy Baking!
Ingredients German Vanilla Crescents - Vanillekipferl
1 Baking Mix
150 g soft butter
1 egg yolk
1 Baking tray and parchment paper
- Layer a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 340 F
- Place baking mix for the dough in a bowl. Add butter and egg.
- With a hand mixer knead first on low speed and then on high speed or use hands, until you get a smooth dough. The best is to knead on a smooth surface.
- From the dough form rolls in the size of a pencil.
- Cut 4-5 cm long pieces from the rolls. Roll the ends lightly. If you like flatten them a little.
- Form crescents and place on the tray.
- Bake for 12-15 min on middle rack.
- When done gently pull the entire parchment paper with crescents on a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle them with the sugar that is provided or with powdered sugar.
- Let cool off completely before placing them in a tin.