Make sure to stay with the instructions and you will make these cookies in no time. You just need to add some fresh ingredients. Keep them in a nice Christmas tin. Happy Baking!
Ingredients German Coconut Macaroons - Kokosmakronen
1 Baking Mix
150 g soft butter
1 egg yolk
1 Baking tray and parchment paper
- Layer a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 340 F
- Place baking mix for the dough in a bowl. Add egg whites.
- With a hand mixer mix on high speed for about 2 min. until you get a smooth dough.
- With 2 tea spoons make little walnut size heaps that are placed on the baking tray.
- Bake for about 15 min on middle rack.
- When done let cool off on the tray for 5 min.
- Gently pull the entire parchment paper with macaroons on a cooling rack.
- Let cool off completely before placing them in a tin.