This is a special German cinnamon marble cake for the festive season that you will love. Make sure to stay with the instructions and you will get a wonderful German cake. Just use the baking mix and some fresh ingredients. Happy Baking!
Ingredients Cinnamon Marble Cake
1 Baking Mix
1 spring form Ø 10 inches,or a Guglhupf form (22cm), some butter
175 g soft butter
125 ml milk
3 tbsp hot water
- Grease the bottom of the spring form and around the rim.
- Pre-heat oven to 340 F.
- Place basic baking mix in a bowl. Add butter, eggs and milk.
- Use a hand mixer and mix well, first on low level then for 3 min on highest level until dough is smooth and creamy.
- Fill 2/3 of the dough into the form, spread even.
- Combine remaining dough with cinnamon mix.
- Place the darker dough on top of the light dough, and with a fork go through both layers.
- Bake for about 55 min on lowest rack.
- When done let cake sit for 10 min before removing from the form.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool off completely.
- Combine glaze mix with hot water, mix well. By using a table spoon pour the glaze over the cake. Let cool off before cutting.
You can use different forms for making this cake..