Knorr Hunter Schnitzel Seasoning Mix-Jäger-Sahne Schnitzel- 1 package
Some recipes ask to batter the meat like you would do in making a regular Schnitzel. Here are the recipes for both dishes
Knorr Hunter Schnitzel Seasoning Mix-Jäger-Sahne Schnitzel Sauce - 1 package
- Amount: 0.95 oz or 27 g
- Made in Germany by Knorr
- No artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free and Vegan
- Best by 9/2021
Just add 400 g fresh white or brown mushrooms and 250 ml cream or water
Starch, 25% cream powder, rice flour, iodized salt, 1.9% mushroom extract, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, tomato powder, corn oil, parsley, lactose, yeast extract, caramel sugar syrup, milk white, table salt, onion juice concentrate, tumeric.
May contain traces of gluten, egg soy, celery, mustard
DIRECTIONS For HUNTERSCHNITZEL
- Cut 400 g fresh mushrooms (or canned ones) in small pieces.
- Remove any water if needed.
- Fry mushrooms in 2 tbsp butter or oil.
- Add 250 ml heavy cream or cold water, stir in content of 1 bag.
- Bring to boil and cook for 1 min.
- Place 3 meat slices (pork, veal or chicken) into a fire proof form, add the sauce mix on top.
- Bake for 30 min on 200 C or 400F. The meat should be tender.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking or bread mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy