German Raw Potato Dumplings Mix - Makes 8 Dumplings - Kartoffelland
These raw potato dumplings or in German "Klösse" (just another word) are coarsely ground and perfect for any dish with lots of gravy such as Goulash or a roast. Find the recipe for Goulash below.
Serve them with Goulash - Go to the Recipe -
German Raw Potato Dumplings Mix - Makes 8 Dumplings from Kartoffelland
- Mix the content of 1 package with 500ml of cold, purified water.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Moisten your hands with water and form 8 dumplings.
- Bring in a large pan water with some salt to a boil.
- Place the dumplings carefully into the boiling water.
- Bring water back to boil briefly, then reduce the heat so the dumplings will simmer for 20 minutes.
- They are done when floating on the surface.
- With a slotted spoon remove them from the pan and serve right away.
- Amount: Mix for 8 dumplings
- Net Weight: 230 g
- Made in Germany
- May contain wheat gluten, egg milk, celery, mustard and soy
Potatoes, potato starch, iodised salt, thickener sodium alginate, palm fat, citric acid, mono and diglycerides from plant based fatty acids, aroma, spices, antioxidant-sodium metabisulfite, colour: curcumin and riboflavin.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy
Share this Product
I know they will taste great. Used to be able to buy them locally