German Raw Potato Dumplings Mix - Makes 8 Dumplings - Dr Knoll
These raw potato dumplings or in German "Klösse" or "Knödel" are coarsely ground and perfect for any dish that is served lots of gravy such as beef Goulash or a pork/beef roast. Find the recipe for Goulash below.
Serve them with Goulash - Go to the Recipe -
German Raw Potato Dumplings Mix Thuringia Style - Makes 8 Dumplings from Dr Knoll
INSTRUCTIONS (in English on package)
- Mix the content of 1 package with 500ml of cold, purified water.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Moisten your hands with water and form 8 dumplings.
- Bring in a large pan water with some salt to a boil.
- Place the dumplings carefully into the boiling water.
- Bring water back to boil briefly, then reduce the heat so the dumplings will simmer for 20 minutes.
- They are done when floating on the surface.
- With a slotted spoon remove them from the pan and serve right away.
- Amount: Mix for 8 dumplings
- Net Weight: 235 g
- Made in Germany by Dr Willi Knoll GmdH & Co KG, Krumbach
- May contain wheat gluten, egg, milk
Dehydrated Potatoes, potato starch, iodised salt, mono and diglycerides, turmeric, preservative: sulfite,
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy
Share this Product
I know they will taste great. Used to be able to buy them locally