German Potato Pancakes -Kartoffelpuffer Mix - Kartoffelland
—- in stock by the end of next week - PRE-ORDER NOW as they go fast!
German potato cakes or Kartoffelpuffer are a very popular sdish in Germany and are served on fairs and snack stands.
Serve them with a Home made German Apple Sauce - Go to the Recipe -
German Potato Pancakes - Kartoffelpuffer from Kartoffelland
- Stir the contents of package into 500 ml of cold water
- Mix well by using a wire whisk.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to thicken. If you like add one egg.
- For each pancake drop one tablespoon of mixture into a well greased, hot non-stick frying pan and spread flat.
- Fry until the pancakes are golden yellow and crisp on both sides.
- Amount: Makes 15 pancakes
- Net Weight: 150 g
- Made in Germany
- No Artificial Colors
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Vegetarian & Vegan
75% Dehydrated Potatoes, Potato Starch, Iodized Salt, Sodium Alginate (Thickener), Palm Fat, Citric Acid (Acidifier), Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids (Emulsifier), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Spice, Sodium Metabisulphite (Preservative), Colors: Turmeric, Riboflavin.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy