German Bread Dumplings Semmelknödel in Pouch-Edeka
NEWGerman bread dumplings, or Semmelknödel, from EDEKA, the brand Gut & Günstig (means good and affordable) are a very popular side dish in Germany and are served mainly with a meat dish and a gravy such as pork or beef roast, Bavarian ham hocks, Goulash or Beef Rouladen.
German Bread Dumplings in Pouch - Edeka
The dumplings are in plastic pouches, so it's very easy to make them! Instructions in German only- see Instructions in ENGLISH BELOW:
- Fill a pot with cold purified water and some salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Place the dumplings into the water, make sure they all are covered.
- Let dumplings boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low, let simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove dumplings with a slotted spoon, rinse shortly under cold water.
- Release from the bags and serve right away.
- Amount: 6 dumplings in a pouch
- Made in Germany
- No Artificial Colors
- Vegetarian & Vegan
81% semmelbread (wheatflour, salt, yeast), Salt, palm fat, semolina, egg powder, onion powder, low fat milk, herbs, spices, guar gum flour
May contain gluten, egg, milk, celery.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy