Maggi Hunter Schnitzel Seasoning Mix-Jäger-Sahne Schnitzel- 1 pack
Some recipes ask to batter the meat like you would do in making a regular Schnitzel. Here are the recipes for both dishes
Maggi Hunter Schnitzel Seasoning Mix-Jäger-Sahne Schnitzel Sauce - 1 pack
- Amount: 0.95 oz or 27 g
- Made in Germany by Maggi GmbH, 78221 Singen
- No artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free and Vegan
Starch, rice flour, iodized salt, 8.9% mushroom extract, aromas (with BARLEY, CELERY OIL), MILK SUGAR, butter mushrooms, yeast extract, 5% onions, sunflower oil, herbs, pepper, sugar, maltodextrin, emulsifier lecithin, thickener guar gum, citric acid.
May contain traces of EGGS, MILK, SOY, MUSTARD.
BEST BY 10//2020
- Cut 250 g - 8.7oz - fresh mushrooms (or canned ones) in small pieces.
- Remove any water if needed.
- Fry mushrooms in 2 tbsp butter or oil.
- Add 250 ml heavy cream, cook for 1 min.
- Place 3 meat slices (pork, veal or chicken) into a fire proof form, add the sauce mix on top.
- Bake for 30 min on 200 C or 400F. The meat should be tender.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking or bread mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy