German Apple Pancake Mix Dr. Oetker - Made in Germany
This German apple pancake Mix Dr Oetker contains apple pieces and can be made within minutes.
It's the optimal addition for your German Breakfast, and that's why we added it also to the German Breakfast Box.
You can make now these delicious German pancakes by using this baking mix. Just add 150ml milk and 1 egg (medium size) - it's that easy.
- 1 package makes about 12 apple pancakes
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 190g
- 1 package
- No artificial Flavors
- All Natural
- Sugar 24.1 g for 3 servings (all nutrition info on the photo showing the back)
Wheat flour, sugar, 11% dried apple pieces, citric acid, ascorbic acid (antioxidant), modified starch, skimmed milk powder, salt, baking powder (glucono-delta-lacton, natrium hydrogen carbonate, thickener guar gum, flavoring, palm oil
Instructions in ENGLISH (package instructions only in German)
- Mix package content with 150 ml milk and 1 egg - whisk very well.
- Heat butter or vegetable oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add for each cake one 1 tbsp dough.
- Fry on medium heat until golden brown. Turn several times.
- Sprinkle with a mix of sugar and cinnamon or powdered sugar.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
Here is an Example:
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be $9.85 (East coast, midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping is at least $5.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy
Share this Product
I love these. The small size per pancake is great and I like the apple pieces in the mix. It gives the pancakes more flavor than just regular pancakes in my area.I don't think I can go back to the regular kind I am used to. The pancakes are not too sweet either. Its just right. Thank you!