Pfanni German Bread Dumplings Semmelknoedel 11oz
German bread dumplings are a very popular side dish in Germany and are served mainly with a meat dish and a gravy such as pork or beef roast, Bavarian ham hocks, Goulash or Beef Rouladen.
The dumplings are in plastic pouches, so it's very easy to make them!
Pfanni German Bread Dumplings
- Fill a pan with cold purified water with some salt.
- Place the dumplings into the pan, and make sure they all are covered with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Let dumplings boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove dumplings, rinse shortly under cold water.
- Release from the bags and serve right away.
- Made in Germany
- No Artificial Colors
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Amount: Box contains 6 dumplings in a pouch
72% bread (WHEAT FLOUR, table salt, yeast, sunflower oil, bell pepper), starch, palm oil, WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE POWDER, durum WHEAT semolina, table salt, parsley, flavors, yeast extract, curcuma.
May contain traces of milk and celery.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy