German Potato Dumplings Half and Half-Kartoffelland 11oz
German potato dumplings are a very popular side dish in Germany and are served mainly with a meat dish and a gravy such as pork or beef roast, Bavarian ham hocks, Goulash or Beef Rouladen. They are called half and half because half of the mixture is made out of raw potatoes.
German Potato Dumplings Half and Half Kartoffelland
The dumplings are in plastic pouches, so it's very easy to make them!
- Fill a pan with cold purified water with some salt.
- Place the dumplings into the pan, and make sure they all are covered with water.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Let dumplings boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove dumplings, rinse shortly under cold water.
- Release from the bags and serve right away.
- Amount: 6 dumplings in a pouch
- Made in Germany
- No Artificial Colors
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Vegetarian & Vegan
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy
Share this Product
The product was a decent copy of the potato balls my mom used to make in Germany.
Simple to make.
But shipping price makes them unaffordable.
If the shipping fees were not more than the product I would be ordering more each month.
Delicious, soo fresh!!
Excellent quality of products.