German Dumplings Half and Half for 12 Dumplings -Kartoffelland
German potato dumplings are a very popular side dish in Germany and are served mainly with a meat dish and a gravy such as pork or beef roast, Bavarian ham hocks, Goulash or Beef Rouladen. They are called half and half because half of the mixture is made out of raw potatoes.
German Dumplings Half and Half Mix for 12 Dumplings Kartoffelland
The dumplings are NOT in plastic pouches, it is a mix - You must form the dumplings. Instructions in English.
- Fill a bowl with 3 1/4 cups cold purified water.
Stir package contents into the bowl.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- With wet hands form mix 12 dumplings.
- To make them extra-special, you can add croutons into the center of dumplings.
- Place dumplings into pan that is filled with water and was brought to a boil.
- Wait until water boils again then reduce heat and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- They are done when floating on the surface.
- Remove them with a slotted spoon and serve right away.
Dehydrated Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Turmeric.
May Contain Gluten, Egg, Milk, Celery, Mustard and Soy
- Amount: for 12 dumplings - 11oz
- Made in Germany
- May contain wheat gluten, egg milk, celery, mustard and soy
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
SHIPPING - USA ONLY
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy
Share this Product