German Cream Cheese Baking Mix Dr Oetker - Käse-Sahne Torte 13.5oz
If you like to bake it from scratch there is a n authentic German recipe:
- Go to the Recipe on Mybestgermanrecipes.com
Here is a fabulous German Baking Mix:
German Cream Cheese Baking Mix Dr Oetker -Käse-Sahne Torte
Added Ingredients: 18oz (500g) QUARK and
17.5 oz (500ml) cold heavy cream
HOW TO MAKE QUARK RECIPE
You also can use the quark from Vermont creamery, Ellie or Liebe Quark (only available in specific stores).
- Alternatively use Greek yoghurt (Fage), let the liquid drip off in a mesh sieve
- 3.5 oz butter, 3 eggs and 1 cup cold water
- Springform 26cm diameter, parchment paper, some butter for greasing, cake ring
- Imported from Germany.
- Easy to follow instructions on the back of the box.
235 g baking mix - 140 g filling mix - 10 g sugar for decoration
Wheat flour, sugar, wheat starch, gelatin, modified starch, baking powder, emulsifier, glucose syrup, low fat milk powder, thickeners, salt, citric acid, aroma
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions please see our Shipping & Return Policy