Aurora German Bread Mix - Farmers Bread - Bauernkruste - Made in Germany
COMING SOON - SALE
Buy 1 Farmers Bread and GET 1 Multigrain (Kornbrot) for FREE
Use breadmixsale at checkout
1 Use per customer
It is not easy to find German bread in the USA! Do you agree?
If you don't have a German bakery near by but you want to enjoy German bread, you must bake it yourself. But it's not that easy. That's why we added the
Aurora German Bread Mix- Farmers Bread - BauernkrusteThis farmers bread is made from the best rye and the finest wheat flour. It's sour dough and yeast in one mix.
When baked you get an aromatic, rustic taste with a crunchy crust. A typical and classic German bread that you will not find in any stores except unique German shops. The best bread for the "BROTZEIT" with cheese and cold cuts!
Rye flour, wheat flour (60%), dried sour dough (6%), salt, dextrose, malt flour, dried yeast, ascorbic acid
Weight: Net.Wt. 500g (17.6oz)
per 100g Aurora Farmers Bread 500g
Fat 0.9g (saturated fatty acids 0.1g)
Carbohydrates 48g (sugar 2.2g)
BEST BY 6/13/2020
Company: Aurora Mühle Hamburg GmbH, Trettaustr. 49, 21107 Hamburg, DE
Note: The directions on the package are only in German
You add 350ml water (semi warm)
- Combine bread mix with 11.4 fl.oz ( 340ml ) water in a bowl
- Use a hand mixer with kneading hooks; mix for 3 min on highest level until you get a soft dough.
- Cover dough with a kitchen cloth and let raise for 30 min at a warm place. Volume should be significantly more.
- Knead dough briefly, place in greased box-shaped form (length 25cm or 10 inches). Or form a loaf.
- Pre-heat oven to 215 C or 400 F (convection 390 F).
- Smooth out surface.
- Let raise covered again for 40 min at a warm place.
- Brush surface with water, cut vertically 3 times.
- Place on middle rack, bake for 50 min.
- When done let cool off on a rack.
Some reviews mention that the bread is somewhat hard right after baking, and it will get softer after 1 day.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking or bread mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy