German Apple Streusel Cake Baking Mix Dr Oetker - Apfel-Streusel 13oz
Are you looking for a classic and wonderful German Cake for the Holidays or special occasions? Maybe you just love German cakes and you bake it for a personal treat! This apple cake baking mix from Dr Oetker comes with Streusel or crumbles. Here it is:
The German Apple Streusel Cake Baking Mix Dr. Oetker
- Just add for: 2 eggs, 100 g soft Butter, 450 g apples, 2 eggs, 75ml milk
- Made in Germany
- Non-GMO ingredients
- All instructions, ingredients etc. in English on the back
- Size: 355 grams (12.5 oz)
- Prepare the baking tray per instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350F, convection 320F.
- Put the mixture for the crumbles in a bowl, add 50 g butter. Use a hand mixer and mix on low speed until you get crumbles (can also done with hands).
- Peel apples, remove core, cut in small cubes.
- Place baking mix for the cake into a bowl. Add 50g butter, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup milk. With the hand mixer mix well until you get a smooth dough.
- Put dough into the form and spread even.
- Place apples on top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon
- Spread the crumbles over apples.
- Place the pan onto the lower rack and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Leave cake to cool on a rack, release from the form, then cut into pieces.
225 g baking mix for the cake, 100 g mix for crumbles, 30 g coarse sugar with cinnamon, 1 paper baking form
Wheat flour, sugar, baking soda (baking agent disodium diphosphate and sodium bicarbonate), starch, cinnamon, emulsifiers (E475, E471, E433), caramel sugar syrup, palm fat, flavor, thickener (E466)
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy