German Bread Mix- Landbrot - Country Bread- Aurora - Made in Germany
It is not easy to find German bread in the USA! Do you agree?
If you don't have a German bakery near by but you want to enjoy German bread, you must bake it yourself. But it's not that easy. That's why we added the
German Bread Mix- Landbrot - Country Bread From AuroraThis rustic country bread is made from the best rye and the finest wheat flour.
When baked you get an aromatic, rustic taste with a crunchy crust. A typical and classic German bread that you will not find in any stores except unique German shops. The best bread for the "BROTZEIT" with cheese and coldcuts!
Rye flour (52%), wheat flour, dried sour dough, salt, dextrose, malt flour, dried yeast, barley malt flour, ascorbic acid.
Weight: Net.Wt. 500g (17.6oz)
per 100g "Aurora Rustikales Landbrot 500g
Fat 0.8g (saturated fatty acids 0.1g)
Carbohydrates 47g (sugar 2.2g)
BEST BY 2/9/2020
Company: Aurora Mühle Hamburg GmbH, Trettaustr. 49, 21107 Hamburg, DE
Note: The directions on the package are only in German
You add 350ml water (semi warm)
- Combine bread mix with 11.4 fl.oz ( 340ml ) water in a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer with kneading hooks; mix for 3 min on highest level until you get a soft dough. You also can use hands for final kneading.
- Cover dough with a kitchen cloth and let raise for 30 min at a warm place. Volume should be significantly more.
- Knead dough briefly again, then place into a loaf pan (length 25cm or 10 inches), or form a loaf.
- Pre-heat oven to 215 C or 390 F (convection 390 F).
- Smooth out surface of the loaf.
- Cover the bread loaf and let raise covered again for 40 min at a warm place.
- Brush surface with water, with a sharp knife cut vertically 3 times.
- Place on middle rack, bake for 40-50 min.
- When done let cool off on a rack.
Some reviews mentions that the bread is somewhat hard right after baking, and it gets softer after 1 day.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking or bread mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy