Aurora German Bread Mix Whole Grain- Kornbrot - Made in Germany
If you don't have a German bakery near by but you want to enjoy German bread, you must bake it yourself. But it's not that easy. That's why we added the
Aurora German Bread Mix- Kornbrot - Made in GermanyThis bread is hearty dark bread with rye flour with sunflower seeds which makes it particularly juicy. Ideal also for the bread baking machine. With sourdough and yeast.T
When baked you get an aromatic, rustic taste with a crunchy crust. A typical and classic German bread that you will not find in any stores except unique German shops. The best bread for the "BROTZEIT" with cheese and cold cuts!
Rye flour (26%), whole grain rye grist (17%), sunflower seeds, dried whole grain rye dough (4%), dried yeast, salt, barley malt flour, wheatgerm, ascorbic acid
Weight: Net.Wt. 500g (17.6oz)
per 100g Aurora Kornbrot 500g
Fat 0.8g (saturated fatty acids 0.3g)
Carbohydrates 47g (sugar 2.1g)
BEST BY 3/20/2020
Company: Aurora Mühle Hamburg GmbH, Trettaustr. 49, 21107 Hamburg, DE
Note: The directions on the package are only in German
You add 350ml water (semi warm)
- Combine bread mix with 11.8fl.oz ( 350ml ) water
- Use a hand mixer with kneading hooks; mix for 3 min on highest level until you get a soft dough.
- Cover dough with a kitchen cloth and let raise for 30 min at a warm place. Volume should be significantly more.
- Knead dough briefly, place in greased box-shaped form (length 25cm or 10 inches).
- Pre-heat oven to 215 C or 400 F (convection 390 F).
- Smooth out surface.
- Let raise covered again for 40 min at a warm place.
- Brush surface with water, cut vertically.
- Place on middle rack, bake for 50 min.
- When done let cool off on a rack.
Some reviews mention that the bread is somewhat hard right after baking, and it will get softer after 1 day.
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout (UPS, USPS)
If you buy 3 or more baking or bread mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be approx. $12.95 (East Coast, Midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping can be at least $5.00 or more depending on the product. The weight of the baking mixes varies.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy