German Vanilla Pudding Dr. Oetker- Made in Germany - Pack of 4
Being from Germany means growing up with a classic German dessert: Vanilla Pudding from Dr Oetker.
This pudding MADE IN GERMANY is not the same as the one you can buy in the USA. It contains only a few ingredients and is not artificially flavored.
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Contains 4 pudding packages
- Not artificially flavored
- Contains NO sugar
- German Vanilla flavor
- Good for 500 ml milk
- Best By 08/2021
Corn starch, salt, flavor, carotin color
- Mix the contents of 1 packet with 2 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste) and 7 tablespoons of cold milk. Use honey or other sweetener alternatively.
- Whisk very well (should not have any clumps).
- Pour 1.5 cups (500ml) of milk into a pan.
- Combine milk with the pudding mix.
- Bring to a boil while stir continuously (otherwise it will get stuck on the bottom of the pan).
- Boil for one minute, then pour hot pudding into a lass bowl or bowl for dessert. Let sit for 3-4 hours so it can get firm.
- Click here for More Detailed Info on "How to Make Pudding"
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $20.00
Shipping costs per weight will be calculated at checkout
If you buy 3 or more baking mixes you will profit from a lower shipping rate.
Here is an Example:
3 baking mixes shipped to California will be $9.85 (East coast, midwest states less). If you order just 1 baking mix shipping is at least $5.
For all questions see our Shipping & Return Policy